Bank of Baroda is the third largest bank and serves the customers to complete the dream of own house. Home loan is needed to purchase, construct or renovate the property. One can get loan from Bank of Baroda home loan to purchase plot or land for house construction. Repayment period of home loan is upto 30 years. Customers can use 90% of amount paid on the home loan amount for the requirement of the individuals.
- The bank offers loan for salaried and self-employed professionals. These include special loans for Chartered Accountants, Engineers, Architects and Doctors.
- Customers are interested in availing Free Credit Card for new home lenders
- the loan limit should be above Rs.2lac for availing Credit Card facility for new comers
- Prepayment of loan amount is absolutely free on loan amount.
- Interest rates are attractive and in reach of customers.
- One can possess benefits as personal insurance on home loan up to the end of the loan.
- Exception on Income tax up to an amount of Rs. 1.50lac per annum
- Customers who grab a loan amount above Rs. 25lac should pay Rs. 1lac on personal loan.
Home loan Interest Rate:
The interest rate of the loan amount for Rs. 30lac to Rs. 75lac is 10.25% up to 5 years. The interest rate on home loan from BOB is same for 5 to 30 years. Most of the customers prefer to avail home loan as this lowers the burden on individuals pocket from Bank of Baroda home loan Interest Rate. The EMI varies as per the loan amount. The Salaried employees should pay 36 monthly instalments for Rs. 20000/- as monthly income. The individuals who avail Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 1lac should pay 48 instalments. Individual who draws monthly income more than Rs. 1lac should pay 54 instalments. The home loan for self-employed should pay 5 times on annual income and lasts up to 3 years.
Raj Kumar is a qualified business/finance writer expert in investment, debt, credit cards, Passive income, financial updates. He advises in his blog finance clap.