Customers choose home loans from reputed banks for fulfilling the desire of dream home. The SBI home loan EMI calculator supports the need and requirement of the individuals.
Documents required for SBI personal/housing loan EMI calculator
Documentation process for home loan includes:
- Completed loan application form
- Passport size photographs
- Proof of identify (photo copies of Voters ID card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Income Tax PAN (card)
- Proof of residence (photo copies of recent Telephone Bills/ Electricity Bill/
- Property tax receipt/ Passport/ Voters ID card)
- Proof of business address for non-salaried individuals
- Statement of Bank Account/ Pass Book for last six months
- Signature identification from present bankers
- Personal Assets and Liabilities statement
Eligibility for SBI home loan EMI calculator
The salaried employees, self-employed professionals, professionals like Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, and Charted-Accountants are included to the home loan added list.
Benefits of Home Loan:
- Low interest rates
- Low processing charges
- No hidden costs charges
- No prepayment penalties
- Prepayment of the loan amount
SBI Personal Loan:
Customers can go to SBI personal Loan EMI calculator for Hassle Free personal loans from SBI. One can get low interest rates and EMI on availing home loan from SBI.
SBI Home Loan:
The Best Home loans for customers in Market are with SBI. Customers go crazy with the Lowest Interest Rates and EMI and long Tenures from the SBI.
Most of the customers go for Educational, mutual, car loans from the SBI. Customers can go for shopping, and can book tickets for movies, railways by SBI Cards. These include car loans, educational loans, and loans against property.
SBI Home Loan Calculator:
- Total loan amount
- Applicable interest rate
- Duration of home loan in months
Customers go for SBI housing loan EMI calculator as the bank offers low interest on home loans and other specific loans. These include medical claims and abroad tours as well.
Byron Simpson is a qualified business/finance writer expert in investment, debt, credit cards, Passive income, financial updates. He advises in his blog finance cent.