Banking section has been providing many job opportunities for past few years. If you are interested in getting job in this ever-growing sector, and have filled out the application form for IBPS CWE Clerk 3, then this post is must read for you. In this post, I’m giving you the complete process info about how to download IBPS CWE Clerk 3 Admit Card 2014. For those who don’t know, let me tell that you must Download Call Letter in order to get eligibility to take exam.
IBPS CWE Clerk 3 Admit Card 2014
I hope that by now, you are well aware of importance of Admit Card. It can be downloaded from the official website of IBPS and it’s completely up to you to do that. Many candidates find it tough task to do although it’s not so. If you are facing problem in getting your admit card, then just follow the steps that I’m providing below.
- Since IBPS CWE Clerk 3 Admit Card 2014 is available on official website of IBPS only, so first step is to open it. You can click here to do so.
- You will see a few options on the left side of the website. From there, click on CWE Clerical.
- In the next page that follows up, look for the option that reads ‘Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 3‘.
- ‘Download Online Exam Call Letter’ is the link that you need to select now.
- In the next page, you are required to fill out the details like registration number, password/date of birth, in order to download Call Letter.
- After filling out the details, click on ‘Submit’. You will be taken to screen showing your IBPS CWE Clerk 3 Admit Card 2014. Do take out its print.
Faced any problem? Do use comment box to reach us.
Byron Simpson is a qualified business/finance writer expert in investment, debt, credit cards, Passive income, financial updates. He advises in his blog finance cent.