Gone the days where you need to visit the bank for getting your smaller tasks done. Kotak Mahindra Bank is all set to provide the new modern facility to its account holders. Recently, They came up with 811 scheme. In which, students or anyone can open a zero balance bank account and can avail almost every facility (Including net banking, international transactions, cheque book request).
Kotak Mahindra bank stands in the top of the Private Banking sector & provide. Let’s have a look at how can we request Kotak Mahindra Cheque book online by sitting at our home.
How To Request Kotak Mahindra Bank Cheque Book Online?
There are five methods from which you can request or apply for your cheque book online. Just make sure you must have registered your phone number & email id in bank records and having access for same.
- Net Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Phone Banking
- Online Request Portal
- SMS Banking
#1 Net Banking:
You need to visit your branch or need to activate this facility once & then you can use your Net Banking for various facilities including Fund transfers, Debit & Credit card & cheque books.
- Login to your Kotak Net Banking by visiting: https://www.kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp
- Enter Your CRN & Password (Must be shared with you during the opening of your account)
- Move your cursor, & select Service Requests.
- On the next screen, you will find the option of “New Service Request” at the left mid-corner of the screen.
- Under the “New Service Request” section, select a new cheque book.
- On the next screen, you will be asked for selecting your account number and the no. of leaves you need. Just fill out the required information along with the delivery address, and you have done.
#2 Mobile Banking:
One of the easiest ways to manage your account is via your phone. Anytime & Anywhere you can manage your Kotak Bank account just by login into Kotak Mahindra Mobile Banking application. Let’s have a look. How can we order a cheque book via mobile banking?
- Log on into the Mobile Banking application by using your CRN & Password.
- Go To the service request Tab.
- There you will find the option for New Cheque book Request.
- Tap on it, Fill the required details asked on the screen. That’s it.
#3 Phone Banking:
If you don’t have access over the internet or don’t know how to use Net Banking, then you can also apply your new cheque book via Phone Banking as well. You need to call on the toll-free number: 1860-266-2666 & Enter your Debit aka ATM card details for account verification. The call will connected with customer executive, and you can ask him to place a new cheque book request for your account.
#4 Online Request Portal:
Not having the access of Net Banking of your account? No worries, Kotak Mahindra Bank also provides the option for requesting cheque book for non-digital consumers as well.
- You need to visit this page first: https://www.kotak.com/en/transaction-services/cheque-book-request.html
- For account verification, You will be asked to enter your registered mobile number and date of birth.
- Fill out the required information & enter OTP.
- Your last step would be confirming your account details & delivery address to place your request. That’s it.
#5 SMS Banking:
The last option is SMS Banking, yes you can apply your cheque book by sending a simple SMS via your registered mobile number. There is how you can do:
Type “CHQBOOK<space>Last 4 digits of Account Number” and Send to 9971056767 or 5676788 (SMS charges apply)
E.g., CHQBOOK 3131
While living in a busy environment, we mostly get some time for our own. Businessman or a Salaried person banking tasks were always a headache. They need to stand in the queue & wait for their turn. But, with the possible modern solutions provided by the Kotak Mahindra Bank, we can easily avail most of the services by sitting at our home and in this post we have mentioned the same about the Cheque book that how can we order a cheque book for our account online.
Byron Simpson is a qualified business/finance writer expert in investment, debt, credit cards, Passive income, financial updates. He advises in his blog finance cent.