The time where we are living is a digital era. Most of the people use their money to purchase the digital trading currency such as bitcoin and international currency to invest the best part of their income to get more profits in the future.
But the problem is not every platform allows the trading of bitcoin cycle, and it is not even easy to convert the bitcoins to Paypal USD. However, if you come across this article looking for the particular way or platform to convert your bitcoin into Paypal USD, then you are in the right place.
How to convert Bitcoin to Paypal USD?
It is not easy, though. But, I am sharing some of the proven and working methods to sell bitcoin to Paypal USD.
Here are some of the supported and tested platforms:
Coinbase is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in the world. It not only allows you to sell your bitcoins but it also lets you withdraw your funds using the Paypal USD. You can withdraw your bitcoins to your Paypal account, or you can sell your bitcoins to your Paypal account. (Both of the statement are same, and hence, it works perfectly)
- Visit the official website of Coinbase.
- Complete your registration process and identity verification steps.
- Then, go to the settings and under the linked account option. You will find the option to connect your Coinbase account with Paypal.
- Select Paypal (If this option is available in your region) and then, click on the link button.
- Approve the authentication request.
- That’s it.
Paxful is another digital currency exchange service. Using the panel, you will be able to sell your bitcoins for Paypal to the other buyers. There is no limit of the amount for trading in Paxful.
- Visit the Paxful website.
- Head over to the create an account option.
- Complete your account creation and verification process.
- Head over to the Sell Bitcoin option.
- Choose Paypal as an exchange option, select your country, enter the amount, and click on the sell button.
- That’s it.
Localbitcoins is the third option to convert your bitcoins to Paypal USD. You may call this platform “eBay” for the traders of the cryptocurrency. It allows the seller to connect with the reasonable buyer and act as a mediator. The only key to the use of this platform is to find a reasonable buyer for the bitcoins.
- Head over to the official website of Localbitcoins.
- After that, click on the quick sell option.
- You need to enter your amount, country, and the method of exchange in particular fields.
- Choose Paypal as the method of exchange and click on the Find button.
- It will show you the list of some available sellers who are ready to purchase your bitcoins as their given rate.
- That’s it.
Here we come at the end. This is our article that contains all the information for the conversion of Bitcoin into Paypal USD. All of the three platforms are 100% trustworthy. You can use any one of them to sell your bitcoins for receiving Paypal USD.
Raj Kumar is a qualified business/finance writer expert in investment, debt, credit cards, Passive income, financial updates. He advises in his blog finance clap.